Monday, January 12, 2009

Confessions of "Real Love"!!


Lets see Ive been sitting here thinking as I've been watching another one of those dumb ass "Real Love" shows, and I have almost lost count as to how many have been on. Let's see if we can name some:

Flavor of Love 1-3

I love NY 1-2

Shot of Love 1-2

Double Shot of Love

Real Shot of Love Etc....

Are you shitting me???? Has love become so over used that we think we can watch a few retarded ass folks desperate for money embarrass themselves and the very notion of love itself.


Now I have a little theory, and that is when we go out and aggressively pursue our own thoughts of love, God withdraws himself from our frantic little search. Why, because we stop listening to what he teaches us love is for our own dumb founded ass rationale. Do you think Adam went on the Hoes stroll before settling down with Eve, or better yet my man Joseph slingin pipe to every gypsy walkin through Jerusalem?


I once read that as human we are often times drawn to conclusions that we in fact no absolutely jack s#&% about! I think that is where Love has fallen and why the divorce rate is so damn high lol. We are misguided, in the fact that we assume our own theories of love are what in fact drive our relationships and this world. Sad, sad little people!!! Point blank the only true way we can find and hold on to true love is through the knowledge and wisdom of God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment